… well – it’s all a little “up in the air” to be honest – pretty major changes to my personal situation last year mean that it’s difficult to have a static plan for the entire year. I know it sounds a little aimless and directionless but here’s what I’m hoping for…
- I’m going back to trying to lose that last 15kg, hopefully without impacting on my power development
- If I’m not working a “day job” then I’m going to shoot for a similar overall ride distance as 2012 and 2013
- I’m definitely going to try and get more variety into my riding – at least once a month, I’d like to get a ride in that’s NOT starting and finishing at the back door of my house – even if it means putting the bike in the car and driving somewhere (which frankly seems a little silly, unless of course it’s to Italy/France/Belgium of course!)
- (and I can’t believe I’m typing this!) I’m going to try and get under 27 minutes for a 10, on the course detailed above. I must be mental!
- I’m going to make every effort to enjoy every single ride I get to do.