Things I Have Learned today.
- Don’t get all Excited about getting out for a proper long ride and forget your drinks bottle.
- Weather Forecasts of Sunny Dry Cold Mornings are seldom correct.
- Sammy Slicks aren’t slick, and kick up lots of spray from the road.
- After 2 hours of Salt Spray from the front wheel, you really miss having a Drink with you.
- Theres a reason I spent Months getting my road shoes set up properly with orthotics etc. and frankly, I should have swapped to road pedals and shoes for a 3 hour ride, rather than sticking with the SPD’s
- Despite all the above, I really, REALLY enjoyed my morning out on the bike…
Strava stuff for it is here, in case anyone’s interested.